I decided to split these posts up because we did things on Jamin's actual birthday and then we had the party on the following Saturday. It will probably take a while to get his party pictures up because I didn't take many so PLEASE email me any that you might have (vanhornfamily7508@gmail.com). I am extremely sad that I didn't get more.
 |
| We had small group at our house the night before Jamin's birthday and we carved pumpkins. We decided to carve one for Jamin's party since it was Halloween themed! |
 |
| This is the pumpkin that our friend Matt carved! |
 |
| Here is the other one that Kyle carved. I hate carving because I never get it right so I helped prep the pumpkins. |
The Big day finally arrived and we were pleasantly surprised by snow on his birthday!!!! We went outside to play in it. Jamin LOVES milk jugs so he is holding it in most of these pictures lol.

 |
| Feeling the cold ice |
 |
| Of course, he had to taste it lol |
 |
| Mom, I need gloves! |
 |
| Snow butt! |
The night before Jamin's birthday, Kyle and I hung up a happy birthday sign for Jamin! I made it halloween to go with his party theme.
We also installed the forward facing car seat!!! I think he really likes how he rides now!

 |
| Making faces into the mirror lol |
I think this will definitely become a family tradition. Louie's Pizza for our birthday meals!

 |
| Yummy pizza! |
 |
| Pizza Coma on the way home. Don't get too comfortable buddy, we have cake and a present for you when we get home! |
Thankfully, he still had some energy left to stay awake and open his gift! If you can notice in this picture Jamin is holding a balloon. He was way more interested in that than his gift. We finally had to take it away so that he would open his gift lol.
 |
| He loves the giant ball at my parents house, so we thought he should have a big blue one! |
CAKE TIME!
Tasted pretty good!
The day after his birthday, he carried that silly balloon around all day, literally. He would not let go of it, even to nap and eat. Next time I know just to get him a balloon for his birthday lol.

I ended up having to shorten the string because he kept getting tangled in it and tripping over himself lol
Comments
Post a Comment