Jamin got a membership to MyGym for his birthday from my parents but we wanted to wait until after the holidays to start him up. He has been loving it and I love all the interaction he gets with other kids and adults! There are'free play' sessions we would go to each week and a class each week. 
| He runs to the ball pit everytime lol |
| Alone time with the other kids and teachers! |
Jamin and I also did swim lessons in January. They are offered at our rec center. I didn't want to wait til this summer because I knew it would be too close to my due date and I would probably have a hard time doing some of the things. Jamin did awesome and loves to blow bubbles in the bath now. He is also really good at listening to my cues so he doesn't just jump in the pool, which he has tried many times lol.
Comments
Post a Comment