Skip to main content

Two Little Monkeys and VIDEOS!!!

I finally got videos to work on the blog. I will start updating some posts as I get time. I started with the ones from Landin being born. Here is the link to the post. Welcoming Baby Landin!
I've also been waiting to blog about these two little monkeys. The videos are so funny!

Three weeks ago we watched Nathan after is little brother was born. Here is a little bit of the fun they had together!

This video is about 45 minutes after I put them to bed for a nap. I kept hearing these two giggling so I finally went in to try to get them to sleep. They did this for a total of an 1.5 hours lol.
You can tell from these pictures that they are best buds. They always have a fun time together!


 

 Jamin's face is the best in this one lol
The pack n play was originally set up in our room for Landin so we could give his crib and room to Nathan to sleep in for the night but then Nathan ended up sleeping in Jamin's room and Landin slept in the nursery. The boys had a lot of fun in it in the morning watching nursery rymes.


 

Comments