The boys and I went to the Compassion Experience. We currently sponsor a little boy names Isaac who lives in Peru. He was born just a day after Jamin and his first name is Jamin's middle name! Jamin prays for him everyday and loves writing him and making things for him. We decided to go and experience a day in Isaac's life at the Compassion Experience. It was a little too old for the boys and so we will wait a few years before we go again...but my prayer is that Jamin took even just one thing away from the experience.
I set up a part of our big slip and slide for the boys to have fun with! Mommy, may have went down it a time or two also lol. You can definitely tell a difference in our house when there is warm weather outside! Lots more silliness and fun! Silliness during lunch...Dylin put this bucket on his head and thought it was the funniest thing ever. Some pictures of my handsome man....I love you so much Jamin!





Comments
Post a Comment