Skip to main content

May 2019

Competition to make things into the pool from the deck



Burrying Landin in the sandbox


Playing with friends!




Silly faces!




Before and after haircuts!



Meeting some friends at the park. I just had bought this canopy and it blew away with the first gust of wind

May Family Pictures!





Happy 11th Birthday Malachi



Visiting cousins at their farm and seeing all their baby animals

Happy mother's Day....I just woke up and didn't want to be photographed
Jamin put down an entire Chipotle Burrito!


Waiting to watch the boys in their school talent show

Landin painted our neighbor a picture...this is just after he gave it to her

A little ice cream treat

Made a cake for 1 year construction themed birthday

Being productive in school










Fishing at Monument Lake



Our favorite, Cane's opened their first restaurant close to us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy's Little Helper and Ice Festival

Friday Jamin and I went to visit Kyle and work and took a few pictures! Jamin loved seeing the big trucks and playing in his daddy's office.  Daddy's little Helper  Writing down important jobs to go look at  We think he's gonna be a lefty!  Taking over the business This weekend we also went to Cripple Creek for the Ice Festival! We enjoyed seeing the ice scultures and going down the ics slide!  My attempt to make peanutbutter-banana-honey sandwiches on the way home...Kyle didn't think I did very well because half of his banana was on the floor of the car :)

Sun is out...Time to have fun!

I set up a part of our big slip and slide for the boys to have fun with! Mommy, may have went down it a time or two also lol. You can definitely tell a difference in our house when there is warm weather outside! Lots more silliness and fun!  Silliness during lunch...Dylin put this bucket on his head and thought it was the funniest thing ever.  Some pictures of my handsome man....I love you so much Jamin!

Kids Sing at Church

Jamin really wanted to sing at church so we signed him up and he practiced and then performed it December! Seeing all the kids was very cute and Jamin loved it! I took a few videos and pictures from one of their rehearsals. They sang Hillsong Kids Born is the King!