We got invited to watch the Super Bowl in Las Vegas this year. This was our first time leaving the kids for more than a few hours but it was a good opportunity to spend some time together with just Kyle and I.
We sent the boys lots of photos of our planes.
Getting into Las Vegas airport
Our favorite part of Las Vegas is the Belagio was show!
We ate smoothie bowls for breakfast every day
We stayed at the Paris hotel.
The Super Bowl Party Room...it was huge...over a thousand people!
Our free gear that we got!
The giant blister I got from walking so much lol
Heading home...I left after the Super Bowl but Kyle stayed for the World of Concrete for work.Kyle at dinner with his family.
Kyle's Fancy dinner with some work people
Riding in style on the way back to the airport
Heading home!

































Comments
Post a Comment