Skip to main content

Orange is not Jamin's Color

Up until yesterday Jamin always rolled from his back to his tummy over his left shoulder but yesterday he realized that he could roll over his right shoulder and then keep rolling to where he wanted to go. It's so exciting to see him getting stronger everyday. I think the right toys (motivation) helps. He loves his toy that Kyle and I have named Gary. Gary is Jamin's snail that he got for Christmas and it's also the name of the snail of SpongeBob Square Pants on Nickelodeon (Kyle's all-time favorite show lol).
Today was Jamin's second day eating carrots. He finished what I had made but I'm not sure if he got more in his tummy or the chair and bib got more. After the carrots I gave him some rice cereal and he LOVED it. He kept wanting more and more. He probably was thinking that he'll take the rice cereal over the carrots anyday lol.
Today Jamin has really been into sitting up. He's getting better at it but sometimes gets too excited and falls back. He loves how he can finally sit up by himself and play with his sit-to-stand music maker. He is so funny when he falls back though, he tries to sit back up and it looks like he is doing crunchies and trying to get an ab workout in lol.


Jamin with Gary

We have also been enjoying the warmer weather!!! It's nice to see tan lines again :). It's also been amazing to see Kyle when its light out. Although I'm not too sure if it makes it harder or not waiting for him to come home in the evenings because I'd love to be outside with him enjoying the nice weather :(.

Comments