A couple weekends ago Kyle, Jamin and I spent the weekend in Denver with our friend Tyler! We had a blast hanging out with Tyler and his roommate, Nate. Tyler also got us all tickets to the Denver Zoo!
![]() |
| Getting ready to walk in! |
![]() |
| Jamin already trying to look at all the animals! |
![]() |
| Sunscreen time! |
![]() |
| Tyler is excited! |
![]() |
| Jamin looking tired already lol |
![]() |
| We went and checked out the new Elephant country. It is not officially open yet but they were letting visitors take a sneak peak! |
![]() |
| My two favorite guys! |
![]() |
| Nate seeing how he would look as an elephant! |
![]() |
| Jamin makes a pretty cute elephant |
![]() |
| Tyler takes second place behind Jamin lol |
![]() |
| We spent a lot of time in the elephant park. |
![]() |
| Onto the next adventure...I was the trusty navigator! |
![]() |
| Birds! |
![]() |
| Jamin was loving just running around! This pic is so funny |
![]() |
| Kyle's favorite animal...Gorillas! |
![]() |
| Watching the seals |
![]() |
| This was one of our favorite places! |
![]() |
| Watching the seals from above |
![]() |
| Jamin was so curious! |
































Thank you for posting these pictures! I had such a blast with you guys! I can't wait for Florida either!
ReplyDelete