A little teary-eyed right now. Had to write this down before
I forgot the details. As I was brushing my teeth this morning Jamin comes in to
show me his hands. He was saying something that I couldn’t quite understand so
I asked him to say it again. He said. ‘look mom, Jesus!’ and then folded his
hands. I said ‘oh, are you praying to Jesus?’. He replied, ‘No, He’s holding my
hand right now”. At that point I started to melt a little. He began to walk
around the bathroom with his hand still folded and then came back to me and
said, "Jesus is in our home right now, I see him”. At that point I really lost
it! It’s these moments that are so worth all the prayer and time and reading
and struggle. Motherhood is so beautiful.
I set up a part of our big slip and slide for the boys to have fun with! Mommy, may have went down it a time or two also lol. You can definitely tell a difference in our house when there is warm weather outside! Lots more silliness and fun! Silliness during lunch...Dylin put this bucket on his head and thought it was the funniest thing ever. Some pictures of my handsome man....I love you so much Jamin!
That is so awesome to hear. It's hard for us adults to believe, but I do believe that Jamin saw the presence of Jesus. Child like faith. Love it.
ReplyDelete