Skip to main content

November Randoms

Here are some random pictures from November that I didn't think needed their own post.
 
We have the best neighbors. Family game night with the Martens!
What would our lives be without our slide lol. The boys are constantly asking to make it and play on it!


 Just some randoms!


 The boys love eating at this table everyday. So cute!
 More slide...


 
So thankful for all the warm days that we still get to play outside



Big Jump!
A trip to the zoo....







 We had a guest join us for lunch!

 They continued to follow Landin around everywhere lol...
 
Bath time!
Jamin loves to go under water..the bath isn't full enough this time but he still likes laying in it

Enjoying God's beauty outside and eating lunch
A beautiful snow day!






 
We went to Walmart one day and I let Jamin play his first game of 'The Claw'. He WON!!! He calls his mouse, 'Mickey Mickey Mouse'

 Fun in our cul-de-sac with the neighbors power wheels...


What a cutie!
Random times at home...I always walk in on them reading books or Jamin trying to read Landin a book


I am so thankful for a husband and daddy that knows how to cut hair (even mine). The boys love it and it saves us so much money.



 
Setting up for Christmas!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy's Little Helper and Ice Festival

Friday Jamin and I went to visit Kyle and work and took a few pictures! Jamin loved seeing the big trucks and playing in his daddy's office.  Daddy's little Helper  Writing down important jobs to go look at  We think he's gonna be a lefty!  Taking over the business This weekend we also went to Cripple Creek for the Ice Festival! We enjoyed seeing the ice scultures and going down the ics slide!  My attempt to make peanutbutter-banana-honey sandwiches on the way home...Kyle didn't think I did very well because half of his banana was on the floor of the car :)

Sun is out...Time to have fun!

I set up a part of our big slip and slide for the boys to have fun with! Mommy, may have went down it a time or two also lol. You can definitely tell a difference in our house when there is warm weather outside! Lots more silliness and fun!  Silliness during lunch...Dylin put this bucket on his head and thought it was the funniest thing ever.  Some pictures of my handsome man....I love you so much Jamin!

Kids Sing at Church

Jamin really wanted to sing at church so we signed him up and he practiced and then performed it December! Seeing all the kids was very cute and Jamin loved it! I took a few videos and pictures from one of their rehearsals. They sang Hillsong Kids Born is the King!