Invember we took some family pictures. I was really sick by this point but knew if I waited longer I would never get around to it or feel up to it or get to big that I simply didn't want to be in front of the camera so we just did it and I am so thankful for these images! Our friend Sonya took them! She is amazing and we love her so much! Here are just a few of the many that we thought were so amazing!
I set up a part of our big slip and slide for the boys to have fun with! Mommy, may have went down it a time or two also lol. You can definitely tell a difference in our house when there is warm weather outside! Lots more silliness and fun! Silliness during lunch...Dylin put this bucket on his head and thought it was the funniest thing ever. Some pictures of my handsome man....I love you so much Jamin!



Comments
Post a Comment