Skip to main content

Small group Thanksgiving dinner

In November we hosted our small group Thanksgiving dinner! I made smoked turkey legs and dessert and everyone brought a side. I'm so glad that we did this because it was fun to have everyone over including all our little boys. I also enjoyed the timing because it was right around the time I was starting to feel sick from pregnancy so I was glad I got to eat some yummy food before totally despising it. 
Jamin helped me with all the decorations. The tall grasses are from our backyard.
 

Jamin gathered all these twigs from our backyard under our ash tree to make this centerpiece!

Jamin also helped crimp and glue together the napkin holders

Our wonderful small group! We love them so much!


A house full of boys 3 and under...

he kids table but I only remember Jamin, Landin and Nathan sitting there lol

We had a great time and are indeed very thankful for our small group!

Comments

  1. You did such a great job decorating and hosting, Jen! Your table looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment