This day we had a family game night. I printed out and put together some games that helped the boys learn the Christmas story. Earlier in the day, our neighbor Jayden came over while Dylin was napping so I could take Jamin and Landin to the mall to pick out some gifts.
Getting set up for the games! The boys get these Highlight magazines in the mail once a month. We love reading the stories together and Jamin loves making the meal or snack in them and playing the games at the end.
Journey to Jesus game I printed out! It was a huge hit! You travel through the history and story of the birth of Jesus!
| Malachi was very entertained lol |
These got put in the wrong order but these are pictures of Jamin and Landin picking out a Hulk bear for Dylin's Christmas present! Dylin loves sleeping with it!
The boys put a lot of love and energy into this gift!
Landin picking out a pair of sunglasses for daddy :)
Back home Dylin playing in the car :)









Comments
Post a Comment