Skip to main content

Florida Part 4

I'm going to try to cram as many pictures as I can in the next two posts so that I can be done with the Florida vacation and hopefully not make anyone too sick of looking at these pictures lol. 
Kyle took these pictures of Jamin after they got back to the house during the reception. He said that Jamin was loving the M&Ms before bed. 

The next morning rolled around and Jamin was full of energy. He was ready to hit the beach again. Here he is trying on his new shoes from Tyler. He sometimes itches his butt and pulls down his diaper. I debated whether or not to add one more from this moment but decided not to put it in the post because he looks like a pole dancer...yikes...He had a little too much energy this morning.

We decided to take a drive and see what Panama City Beach had for family fun.
We decided we would go to Gulf World!







Jamin enjoyed seeing all the turtles! They were huge!!!


A view from below


I think Jamin's favorite part was the sea lions because they barked like doggies. We also got to get up close to them later in the day when they brought them out to feed them! (Pictures are down below).




The dolphin show was really cool! Jamin didn't enjoy it too much because of where we were sitting. Next time we won't sit in the front row of the splash zone.

More exploring...















Running around! He loves the freedom when he isn't tired or hungry. During those times he just wants me to hold him. 

Of course we had to stop at every board and take pictures lol






Some of God's beautiful creations











There were tiny lizards roaming free. This one was hanging out on the entrance door to the theatre room.









Our up close experience with the sea lions!



Comments

  1. I love these pictures! I was remembering when we went to see the so called Coral Reef, which didn't exist and Jamin just started cracking up when some of the bigger fish would swim by really fast. Brings a smile to my face. Miss that little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sun is out...Time to have fun!

I set up a part of our big slip and slide for the boys to have fun with! Mommy, may have went down it a time or two also lol. You can definitely tell a difference in our house when there is warm weather outside! Lots more silliness and fun!  Silliness during lunch...Dylin put this bucket on his head and thought it was the funniest thing ever.  Some pictures of my handsome man....I love you so much Jamin!

Daddy's Little Helper and Ice Festival

Friday Jamin and I went to visit Kyle and work and took a few pictures! Jamin loved seeing the big trucks and playing in his daddy's office.  Daddy's little Helper  Writing down important jobs to go look at  We think he's gonna be a lefty!  Taking over the business This weekend we also went to Cripple Creek for the Ice Festival! We enjoyed seeing the ice scultures and going down the ics slide!  My attempt to make peanutbutter-banana-honey sandwiches on the way home...Kyle didn't think I did very well because half of his banana was on the floor of the car :)

Road Trip Part 5

Monday morning rolled around and we decided to make our way from Bozeman down to the West Yellowstone Entrance. The drive was amazingly gorgeous!  Just driving in Harvey!  We made it to West Yellowstone but were turned away from two different RV parks because of the amount of kids we had with us. This was the first time I have ever felt looked down upon and discriminated against. I literally had one man ripped a piece of paper out of my hands because he didn't even want to consider letting that many people stay in his park. I explained to him that they are all young and well behaved kids but apparently he has had way too many bad experiences with kids. We didn't let it get us down though. We finally found one that didn't have any concerns letting 4 adults come in with 5 kiddos. The place was actually brand new and the closest RV park to the west Yellowstone entrance so we really lucked out!!! After we got checked in we decided to go into the park ...