Skip to main content

Florida Vacation Final Days

Ready to go to the beach again!!!
Tyler was all pumped about his goggles and floaty!
The endless chore of putting sunscreen on Jamin. He really hated this by the end of the trip. 
Tyler was eating and bronzing!!! lol


Our poor attempt to run the sunscreen in :(
The boys didn't get tan at all during this trip lol

Would you look at the butt on that!!!
Thursday night, we were mysteriously out of charcoal for the grill so Tyler ran out to get some more. I took a shower with Jamin and during this time Kyle and Tyler were putting a little something together.
Tyler came back with Chinese food and they had prepared a little surprise for me...A Wonderful date night for me and my hubby!
Flowers and a picnic at the beach!

Tyler watch Jamin for the night
All the goodies inside!

My wonderful husband!

Our walk to the beach


We decided to take some pictures







A beautiful sunset!






Our house name was Do-Dah Days

Our romantic picnic!

Complete with Voss Water!! lol Tyler thought it added a little touch to have fancy water! It tasted like CO water so we loved it!

Our yummy chinese!


Footprints in the sand during our walk on the beach

I thought you could see the crab better but I can't even find it in this picture lol. The beach had tiny crabs that would come out every so often. 
It was a great date! Kyle and I reflected a lot on where we are today and all the things that have happened to us in our lives together!

The next day we wanted to take some maternity pictures and family pictures. Tyler was our wonderful photographer!




Belly!











One of my favorites!

Taking family pictures with this kiddo is so hard lol

At least we are all looking at the camera lol

Jamin, where are you going?

He was out of there and done with pictures lol

No problem...we will take some nice couples shots lol



Our last beach day/day of the trip :( A cold front had moved it (a cold front according to Florida is scattered cloud and 85 degrees lol) It made for awesome waves though! The boys loved body surfing on them!

Tyler still bronzing lol


The boys were able to get out in the water for an hour or two but then the under current got too bad and the water was closed to the public. We stayed on land and had some more fun in the sand!

The boys building a tunnel

For some reason Jamin went from having shorts on the not. He decided the last beach day he would do it European style!


Jamin rocking the swim diaper!



Jamin with his swim trunks back on...kept wanting to go back in the water but then he would get too scared when he got close

Our last night there we dove in at ate at a local restaurant, Salty Sues. After that we headed to Pier park and had some frozen yogurt. we called it an early night because we all had flights to catch the next morning.



Jamin came home with strep throat but was back to himself by monday! We all had an awesome time of the trip!

Comments

  1. Man, I wish I was still bronzing right now! Haha, those pictures were funny! Thank you for posting! Miss you guys! I had such an amazing time with you guys. I can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Jen! A very stunning pregnant lady :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Daddy's Little Helper and Ice Festival

Friday Jamin and I went to visit Kyle and work and took a few pictures! Jamin loved seeing the big trucks and playing in his daddy's office.  Daddy's little Helper  Writing down important jobs to go look at  We think he's gonna be a lefty!  Taking over the business This weekend we also went to Cripple Creek for the Ice Festival! We enjoyed seeing the ice scultures and going down the ics slide!  My attempt to make peanutbutter-banana-honey sandwiches on the way home...Kyle didn't think I did very well because half of his banana was on the floor of the car :)

Sun is out...Time to have fun!

I set up a part of our big slip and slide for the boys to have fun with! Mommy, may have went down it a time or two also lol. You can definitely tell a difference in our house when there is warm weather outside! Lots more silliness and fun!  Silliness during lunch...Dylin put this bucket on his head and thought it was the funniest thing ever.  Some pictures of my handsome man....I love you so much Jamin!

Kids Sing at Church

Jamin really wanted to sing at church so we signed him up and he practiced and then performed it December! Seeing all the kids was very cute and Jamin loved it! I took a few videos and pictures from one of their rehearsals. They sang Hillsong Kids Born is the King!