Skip to main content

First Day of School

Yay! I love first day of school! Jamin started K4 (it's like Kindergarten for 4 year olds) and Landin started preschool (aka just a bunch of games, crafts and reading :)  ). I was originally planning on having Jamin do a second year of preschool but I felt like it might be too easy for him so I decided to start with some easy kindergarten stuff and see how he does...he's been doing great! Before we started, I had the boys go on a scavenger hunt for their new school supplies. They loved it! 



 I know, I went all out on the wrapping lol. They didn't care :)


 Introducing their Daily learning notebooks. It has their calendar time, review stuff and random things to learn in it. We actually don't do this anymore because I felt it was too formal and not very fun. We do calendar time on our big calendar and are reviewing with games and such.

 Taking out 'school' pictures haha. I love these two!




 Oh Landin....he always is rubbing food, dirt and snot onto his face. He has actually gotten a lot better since August!

Comments