Skip to main content

May 2015 Randoms

Happy May 2015! It was a fun and exciting month! 

I took our neighbor, Emilee, to get our nails done for her Senior prom/graduation gift and to say thank you for watching our boys for free!!!! She is now officially in the Navy! We miss her dearly but are so blessed to have help from her younger brother, Jayden....plus we just love their whole family!

Emilee before heading out to prom! She is such a little beauty!


Hair is kinda a big deal in this house....bosy hair, nose hair and head hair lol. The boys are totally into helping daddy shave and cut his hair and love getting their hair cut by daddy! Kyle is our family barber....he does everyone's hair, including my hair cuts lol.



Ugh, Kyle got a little toenail fungus from the gym, it went away pretty fast but to make fun of him, I surprised him with this little gift basket to help him out :)
The boys made these really cute Mother's day gifts for Grandma's this year. I took a picture of each and then placed a flower in their hand on the card....see below!


I almost used this picture for landin....it is awesome!!!

My sexy, hunk man....The one and only, Kyle! He is totally going to kill me for posting this but it is too funny not to! Love you honey :) Just fyi....he was in the middle of shaving his hair...he really is not that bald but im sure he thinks thats what he looks like  normally lol. 

Bike Rides! Finally warm enough weather to get out...just kidding....it was still cold but with 3 boys anything above 40 degrees is good enough for us :)


Dylin is finally big enough to ride with his brother's in the jeep. I have a few videos I may post later. Dylin has the biggest smile on his face! He loves every minute of this!



Mom, stop taking pictures of us lol



Another Mother's day gift that Jamin wanted to make for his great grandmas!
Getting ready for summer! We loaded up on goggles and water toys at target one day! :)

Just another day where we build random forts out of anything in the house :)
Trying to get a picture with all three of them is still hard

Trying out the new swim gear!
Happy May Day gift from our friends! Jamin loved the gummy worms in 'dirt' oreo cups!
Life at home....


Every time we go to Target....the boys HAVE to take a picture on these big red balls outside...I am happy to capture their happiness and excitement :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sun is out...Time to have fun!

I set up a part of our big slip and slide for the boys to have fun with! Mommy, may have went down it a time or two also lol. You can definitely tell a difference in our house when there is warm weather outside! Lots more silliness and fun!  Silliness during lunch...Dylin put this bucket on his head and thought it was the funniest thing ever.  Some pictures of my handsome man....I love you so much Jamin!

Daddy's Little Helper and Ice Festival

Friday Jamin and I went to visit Kyle and work and took a few pictures! Jamin loved seeing the big trucks and playing in his daddy's office.  Daddy's little Helper  Writing down important jobs to go look at  We think he's gonna be a lefty!  Taking over the business This weekend we also went to Cripple Creek for the Ice Festival! We enjoyed seeing the ice scultures and going down the ics slide!  My attempt to make peanutbutter-banana-honey sandwiches on the way home...Kyle didn't think I did very well because half of his banana was on the floor of the car :)

Road Trip Part 5

Monday morning rolled around and we decided to make our way from Bozeman down to the West Yellowstone Entrance. The drive was amazingly gorgeous!  Just driving in Harvey!  We made it to West Yellowstone but were turned away from two different RV parks because of the amount of kids we had with us. This was the first time I have ever felt looked down upon and discriminated against. I literally had one man ripped a piece of paper out of my hands because he didn't even want to consider letting that many people stay in his park. I explained to him that they are all young and well behaved kids but apparently he has had way too many bad experiences with kids. We didn't let it get us down though. We finally found one that didn't have any concerns letting 4 adults come in with 5 kiddos. The place was actually brand new and the closest RV park to the west Yellowstone entrance so we really lucked out!!! After we got checked in we decided to go into the park ...