Skip to main content

April Randoms

April Randoms....
A girly cake that I made for one of Kyle's cousin. She turned 2 in April and loves pink and purple. 
I made donuts for breakfast one morning and let the boys decorate them with frosting and sprinkles. I wanted to try a recipe called 'sour cream donuts'. They turned out super yummy. 


A few posts ago I mentioned that our house has been needing a lot of repairs lately. It's not so much our house but the appliances and things in it. This little incident is from Jamin locking our master bedroom door and then closing it (he was on the outside so he didn't lock himself in). Our master bedroom door needs a real key to get into it which we never have had because the family that lived here before us put the lock on that door. We always talk about getting a new door handle but the time to do it was chosen for us. 

We Youtubed videos to try to pick the lock but it was unsuccessful :(



We didn't want to break down the door and have to replace the entire door so Kyle got his grinder out to take off the door handle


haha victory! We went out and bought a really nice new door handle for the door and cleaned up the door. Jamin, no more locking us out of our bedroom please lol

Jamin and Landin love saturday morning shaving parties. It has become something the boys do with daddy every saturday. They even get little towels on like daddy. We take the blades off the razors and let the kids go at it!

Just some random outside activities....
Our neighbor Jayden putting a racing helmet on Jamin. It was so big and heavy on him. 

Landin pushing his big brother in his buggy. Malachi is always following them around!

A cold ride on the quad. 

One day after grocery shopping the boys came in really tired. Landin apparently was so tired he didn't want to make it to his bed so he found a comfy spot on the ground. Jamin was such a good big brother and got him his blankie. 


Cruising in the neighbors BMW!

Another niece! Lucille Elizabeth was born on April 7th


the boys have taken to eating a bowl of cereal before bed...just like their daddy. They have their own little system too. They have to sit on the couch with a small towel to cover their legs lol. 

Another baking failure. I bake cakes all the time but for some reason my measurements have been off or a change in brands of something has been making all my baking turn out all wrong. It still tasted yummy though ;)
A zoo trip....Our pass expired at the end of April and I decided not to renew it because I didn't know how things would look with my pregnancy and then a newborn. Jamin and Landin ask to go to the zoo all the time so I know we will renew eventually.
:)


We used the money that the boys got from Easter from Grandparents to buy the boys new hats and sandles for summer! They boys wanted me to take pictures so we could send them to daddy while he was at work. I love seeing their own styles and personalities come out with these purchases.


Random night before bed.  Jamin wanted Landin to sit in his lap and then wanted me to take a picture 



This is the boys favorite thing to do at Dick's sporting goods. Get a basketball and sit in the paddle boat there lol

My handsome husband!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sun is out...Time to have fun!

I set up a part of our big slip and slide for the boys to have fun with! Mommy, may have went down it a time or two also lol. You can definitely tell a difference in our house when there is warm weather outside! Lots more silliness and fun!  Silliness during lunch...Dylin put this bucket on his head and thought it was the funniest thing ever.  Some pictures of my handsome man....I love you so much Jamin!

Daddy's Little Helper and Ice Festival

Friday Jamin and I went to visit Kyle and work and took a few pictures! Jamin loved seeing the big trucks and playing in his daddy's office.  Daddy's little Helper  Writing down important jobs to go look at  We think he's gonna be a lefty!  Taking over the business This weekend we also went to Cripple Creek for the Ice Festival! We enjoyed seeing the ice scultures and going down the ics slide!  My attempt to make peanutbutter-banana-honey sandwiches on the way home...Kyle didn't think I did very well because half of his banana was on the floor of the car :)

Road Trip Part 5

Monday morning rolled around and we decided to make our way from Bozeman down to the West Yellowstone Entrance. The drive was amazingly gorgeous!  Just driving in Harvey!  We made it to West Yellowstone but were turned away from two different RV parks because of the amount of kids we had with us. This was the first time I have ever felt looked down upon and discriminated against. I literally had one man ripped a piece of paper out of my hands because he didn't even want to consider letting that many people stay in his park. I explained to him that they are all young and well behaved kids but apparently he has had way too many bad experiences with kids. We didn't let it get us down though. We finally found one that didn't have any concerns letting 4 adults come in with 5 kiddos. The place was actually brand new and the closest RV park to the west Yellowstone entrance so we really lucked out!!! After we got checked in we decided to go into the park ...