Wow....it's been a couple months. I am going to try to catch up over the next week before baby gets here. A lot has happened in the past couple months....our dish washer broke, kitchen sink broke, washing machine broke, bathroom flooded, Kyle broke his back, traveling a little and playing a lot. More on all of this in future posts. Thankful that we are on the rebound and getting back to some normalcy. So here we go....stay tuned for a lot of posts.
I set up a part of our big slip and slide for the boys to have fun with! Mommy, may have went down it a time or two also lol. You can definitely tell a difference in our house when there is warm weather outside! Lots more silliness and fun! Silliness during lunch...Dylin put this bucket on his head and thought it was the funniest thing ever. Some pictures of my handsome man....I love you so much Jamin!
what?!? Oh my goodness...that sounds awful! I'm looking forward to hearing all the details and we'll be praying things start to go smoothly, especially with baby coming!
ReplyDelete