| Landin likes to rub Dylin's head a lot. Especially when Dylin is crying. It actually does help calm Dylin down! |
Cuddle time!
3 Boys! I love them so much!
| Another rainy afternoon means more time playing in the water! |
Silly!
| LOL Landin trying to fart on Dylin. This is what happens when you are out numbered big time with a bunch of VanHorn boys...this include Kyle lol |
| Just checking out their little brother |
| Landin didn't quite make it to his bed for naps lol |
Bath time fun!
| They like making bubble beards! |
| just laying out on their blankies |
![]() |
| Riding his horsie |
![]() |
| Hey...you're too big for that mister lol |
![]() |
| That must be some good soda! |
![]() |
| I caught these two doing something in the backyard...sword fights. Of course I am such an awesome mom that I had to take a picture of it before I talked to them lol |
![]() |
| Is there something growing on my face mom? |
![]() |
| Malachi wanting to sleep with the boys |
![]() |
| Landin got a bead stuck up his nose. Again, I am such an awesome mom for taking a picture before I took it out lol. I had to get my tweezers and yank it out. He was fine afterwards. |













Comments
Post a Comment